Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Author Spotlight: Tabatha Vargo - Day 3


Okay, so originally I was planning on reviewing Wicked Fate, but I'm rereading it to make sure I give an accurate review, and I'm not finished yet. My bad, lol. So, I decided to review Little Black Book instead. :) 

Little Black Book is co-written by both Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea (stay tuned next week to learn more about her). This book landed these amazing ladies on the NY Times Bestsellers List!!! Before I post my dealio, I need to, once again, post this warning. ***18+, this book contains explicit sexual situations and adult content.***



My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you. 
NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX. 

Here’s my offer… 
I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us. 

There are only two rules: 
DON'T EVER DENY ME. 
DON'T FALL IN LOVE. 

If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. 

Do we have an understanding? 



4.5 STARS

This was such a fun read, not to mention OMG HAWT! The synopsis barely scratches the surface of this book. There is much more to it than erotica. I went into this book expecting a light, steamy read and got so much more. I know, I know, I'm not really elaborating much, but I want you all to be just as surprised as I was. 

Sebastian is one hot alpha male. He knows what he wants, when he wants it, and stops at nothing to get it. He's more than just some rich playboy who will bang anything with a hot, wet center. Growing up in foster care, of course he has a messed up past. 

Ros lost her parents at a young age in a home invasion. She and her brother lived with their grandmother for about 10 years before her grandmother passed away. Unfortunately, there wasn't any money left in her grandmother's estate to support them, and after many job searching dead ends, they end up living in Ros's car. Ros's friend lands her a job waiting tables at Sebastian's night club, but once Sebastian sees her, he knows he has to have her. She fits his fantasy of Jessica Rabbit (he names all of his sexual clients in his little black book after cartoon characters). 

At first, Ros turns him down point blank, but after she and her little brother get busted for sleeping in her car (in his school parking lot) and Child Services takes him away, she has no choice but to push down her morals and take Sebastian up on his offer. 

You will not be able to put his book down. I recently recommended it to a friend of mine and she was texting me at 4am cursing me because she was just then going to bed. LOL! Trust me, clear your schedule before you start this one. You also might want to make sure that you have a significant other of some kind around to "interact" with afterwards. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

And just because I couldn't choose just one teaser photo...






No comments:

Post a Comment